OHBaby! Awards 2020 - GOLD WINNER - Best Baby/Toddler Sleeping Bag - Woolbabe Sleeping Bag
Mid-Weight Baby Sleeping Bag by Woolbabe
The 3-Seasons Front Zip Woolbabe is our most popular mid-weight sleeping bag, much loved for being so easy to use and so versatile.
They can be used from 18 to 28 degrees by varying the clothing inside the bag. Ideal for day sleeps year round, and night from spring through to autumn.
3-Seasons Woolbabes are made from 2 layers of gorgeous 30% merino/70% soft organic cotton blend fabric, a beautifully soft fabric exclusive to Woolbabe!
So soft and smooth, 3-Seasons Woolbabes are even suitable for babies with eczema or sensitive skin.
- Our most versatile & popular mid-weight sleeping bag
- Simple & quick to use front zip
- Can be used in rooms 18 to 28 degrees, just vary the clothing
- 30% merino with 70% organic cotton
- Safe sleep – use without any additional bedding
- Recommended by sleep coaches
- Zero waste – packaged in a reusable cloth bag
Relax! I’m Cosy. This sums up what Woolbabe is all about.
Helping babies sleep better, stay just the right temperature and helping parents relax about their baby’s sleep. The combination of merino and organic cotton offers the best of both worlds. The merino component helps to regulate body temperatures, keeping your baby a comfortable temperature all night. This gives you peace of mind and helps everyone get more sleep.
Woolbabe Sleeping Bags provide a number of benefits:
- Baby sleeps safely as no bedding can get over their face
- Your baby stays a consistent temperature all night as their bedding can’t be kicked off
- Your baby develops a strong sleep association with their woolbabe, meaning it helps them know when it is sleep time
The Front Zip model is very quick and easy to use, just pop your baby’s arms through the arm-holes and zip it closed.
The under-arm snaps means it is a more cosy fit when your baby it near the bottom end of the size range. This Woolbabe can also be used in your buggy with a 5-point harness. It has a double-ended zip on the front that closes at the top and zips downwards. It can also be unzipped from the bottom and opened upwards for nappy changing. There is a buggy slot in the back of the bag, which can be used with the double-ended zip on the front.
Materials & Care:
- Outer fabric – 30% merino + 70% organic cotton
- Inner fabric – 30% merino + 70% organic cotton
- Washing – Gentle machine washed with a liquid woolwash, Low tumble dry or line dry. Please note – some shrinkage may occur with tumble drying.
Compliant with AS/NZS 1249:2014 (Safety standard for for labelling)