The Good Face Mask - Child Size
- 100% reusable and washable
- 100% made in New Zealand
- Fun unique organic patterns
- 3 layer filter system
- Surgical ties to fit the face well and molding around the nose. You can remove these ties if you do not wish to use them.
- Our mask is not intended to replace surgical face masks and it is not PPE certified - the filters are tested but as a whole three layer mask it has not been tested.
Each mask comes with a filter to be used once. However the mask can be used without a filter or simply with a filter from the average kitchen paper towel. An average kitchen paper towel has a filter system of approximately N70. Note that there are two small holes at the bottom of the mask so you can fit any type of filter.
Our reusable face masks help to:
- Reduce anxiety levels when visiting essential services or outdoors
- Minimizes face touching
- If you are unwell or you do not know you are unwell, it will capture droplets and therefore protect others
- Protects our environment as the good facemask is reusable and washable rather than destined for landfill after one use
Child one size (approx)
Mask = 15cm (nose to chin), 32cm (back of ear to back of ear)
Ear to ear measurement includes the elastic measure.
Please hand wash your mask. If you are going to machine wash your mask make sure you put it in a laundry bag to protect the attachable surgical ties.
"I like that I can use the ties sometimes and other times just the ear loops. Great design. Thanks"
"They wash well. With the ear loops and the cords they feel secure and stay in place. Much more comfortable to wear than single use surgical masks. And better for the planet."
"I recommend the #thegoodfacemask as it comes with everything ie surgical ties which are removable so I can take them out. Has ear loops. Is a 3 way mask but can be worn without filters. Has so many options which is great!!"
"I am a seamstress and I have really high standards to everyone's annoyance!! But the masks I received were so beautifully sewn. Love that they are made in NZ."