Preserve your precious sleep routine when it’s time to transition.
Making the move from the secure feeling of being swaddled to sleeping with arms free can be upsetting for some babies… not to mention their parents! But there is a way to preserve your sleep routine during the transition.
The Swaddle UP™ transition helps your baby to gradually adjust to sleeping un-swaddled. Simply unzip one ‘wing’, wait a few nights for your baby to adjust to the sensation of sleeping with one arm released, & then remove the second wing. Your baby is now transitioned!
The Love To Swaddle UP™ 'Transitional is the no cry solution, which helps your baby adjust to full-blown sleep freedom – slowly. No matter how you have been swaddling your baby either with arms UP, down or across their chest, the transitional can help your baby transition out of swaddling and into a sleeping bag.
- Fabric content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- Gentler way to help your baby graduate from swaddling
- Patented zip-off wings
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- This product was previously called SWADDLE UP 50/50™
- 1.0 TOG fabric is ideal for moderate climates
- Ideal for room temperatures between 20°C & 24°C
- Single-layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
Fabric content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
Size: (according to your babies weight)
Medium 6 - 8.5 Kg
Large 8.5 - 11 Kg
Recommended clothing by temperature: These tables are only to be used as a guide. All children are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a child's health, their physiology and the temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
Fire Hazard Labelling: WARNING; HIGH FIRE DANGER KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME