Sleepytot's award-winning baby comforters have little velcro paws which can hold onto dummies, soothers or teethers. The Millpond Child Sleep Clinic recommends our comforters as a way of helping little ones find their dummies easily at night and return to sleep without fully waking.
Size: approx: w22cm by h25cm)
New and improved velcro on all Sleepytot comforters - stronger grip and long lasting hold but still baby safe! Yay!
Dummy/Soother in images is not included
What’s so special about the Sleepytot Baby Comforter?
Sleepytot has little velcro paws that hold things like dummies and teethers to comfort and soothe your baby.
- He can hang onto cot bars*, so he can comfort baby safely and soundly, right from birth!
- He’s a perfect pillow for little heads on hard surfaces like changing tables and supermarket trolleys!
- He can hold dummies which helps everyone sleep because they don’t get lost at night anymore!
- He can grab onto baby’s car seat or buggy strap when you’re out and about so he never gets lost!
- He makes it easier for babies and toddlers to give up their dummies!
- Even toddlers love him because there are so many ways to play with his paws.
- Simply open the paws and attach a soother or teether and close the paws again!
- Fully machine washable at 30 degrees.**
- Perfect for older babies and toddlers.