The Haakaa Silicone Colostrum Collector is a world-first design, giving mums the option to express colostrum antenatally and postnatally in a safe, easy-to-use storage solution.
Colostrum is traditionally collected in single-use syringes often made from harmful plastics. Our collector is made of 100% medical grade silicone, which means it won't leach nasty toxins and can be safely stored in the fridge or freezer. It's easy-to-use and reuse, making it the ideal option for mums both before and after birth!
- 2 x Colostrum Collectors (4ml)
- Collect, store and feed colostrum from the same container.
- Made of 100% medical grade silicone.
- Soft squeezable silicone has a vacuum effect to collect droplets.
- Nib suctions colostrum off the nipple, can also be removed to express directly into the collector.
- Portable, leakproof and reusable.
- Heat and freeze resistant.
- Clear measurements.
- Non-toxic and safe for newborns.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
Please note: Ensure clearance from your health professional prior to antenatal expressing as there may be a risk of early labour.
Cleaning & Care: Sterilise each colostrum collector before use with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use bleach-based agents to clean this product. Use all the colostrum in the container for one feed and discard any left over.