Riverland Collective Vintage Rose - Tamariki Kei Rō Waka Car Sticker
I am extremely thankful to Ōkupu for providing Te Reo translations of these stickers. For every te reo sticker sold, a portion of the profits will be donated to a local Māori organisation in Ōtepoti.
Reasons to consider displaying our stickers for Tamariki, not just Pēpi:
- Prompt other drivers to be patient, give space and don't tailgate your vehicle.
- Remind passing cars to slow down around daycare or school drop off/pick up zones.
- Help alert first responders in the event of an accident that there may be Tamariki in the car.
There are several important safety messages behind 'baby on board' style signs that I feel should extend to cover all young passengers. Hence why I have created a range of text variations to suit Tamariki of all ages and include all Whānau.
Our stickers are designed to go on the outside of the rear window and are:
- Size: 12.5cm x 12.5cm
- Highly visible against dark tinted windows
- Made from tough laminated vinyl to withstand weather
- Easy application + removal + changeable as your Tamariki or Whānau grows
- Made in Aotearoa
Application instruction card included with every sticker purchased.