A fun and interactive way to have your child or children safely wait at the side of your vehicle while you juggle other kids, the groceries or finding the keys!
Reasons to use a safe hands sticker:
- Shaped liked a stop sign to encourage your child to stop and wait while also strengthening their association with this important symbol.
- Colourful design - my sons first impression was to say the colours and count the fingers as he lined up his hand with the handprint. This would be a great way to encourage the child to stay safely in place until you are ready for them to move.
- Many options for placement - mine fits perfectly over my petrol cap closest to my child's door but anywhere on the body of the vehicle will work.
Our stickers are designed to go on the outside of the vehicle
- Size: 11.5cm x 11.5cm
- Highly visible
- Made from tough laminated vinyl to withstand weather
- Easy application/removal/changeable
- Made in Aotearoa
Application instruction card included with every sticker purchased.