Preserve your precious sleep routine when it’s time to transition.
As soon as your baby starts showing signs of trying to roll, you must transition them to 'arms-free' sleep.
Love to Dream™ Transition Bags can help to ease this adjustment, enabling you to zip off one 'wing' to start with (for a few sleep cycles), until your baby is ready to sleep with both arms out.
- Patented, zip-off 'wings' allow for a gentler transition to arms-free sleep
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- 0.2 TOG fabric – perfect for moderate climates, all seasons
- Ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep & no breakouts
- Can be used to transition from any type of swaddle
- Designer print – Tiger
- Fabric content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- Easy care: Gentle machine wash & low tumble dry
How to use:
The Swaddle Up™ Transition Bag helps your baby to gradually adjust to sleeping un-swaddled. Simply unzip one ‘wing’ – either as baby sleeps or when dressing them – for a few sleep cycles to help your baby get used to the sensation of sleeping with one arm free. When they seem well-adjusted, complete the transition by removing the second wing, and you’ll be able to continue using the garment as a sleeping bag!
Sizing (by baby's weight)
Fire Hazard Labelling:
When to wash:
How to wash/dry:
These tables are only to be used as a guide. All children are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a child’s health, their physiology and the temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.