Discover the modern twist on swaddling that has led a ‘sleep revolution’ for infants & parents.
The multi-award winning Swaddle Up™ is the only zip-up swaddle with patented 'wings' that allows your baby to sleep in a more natural Arms Up™ position for true Self-Soothing™.
With a built-in quilted blanket, the Swaddle Up™ 3.5 TOG offers superior warmth and comfort for chilly, winter days and nights.
- 3.5 TOG built-in quilted blanket – perfect for extra cool climates
- Ideal for room temperatures of 16°C and under
- Unique, patented 'wings' allow a more natural Arms Up™ sleeping position
- Arms Up™ allows true Self-Soothing™ = more sleep
- Snug swaddle fit makes your baby feel secure & helps to calm their natural startle reflex
- Swaddle in seconds, with no breakouts
- Single layer of fabric across upper chest to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- Safer alternative to loose blankets in the cot
- Low pilling keeps your garments looking newer for longer
- Triple stitched quilting for durability
- Moonlight print in white
- Fabric content: Outer & Lining: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane, Filling: 100% Cotton
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying.
Why Swaddle Up™?
Babies often use their hands to settle themselves to sleep, either by sucking on their fingers or gently rubbing their cheeks. Medical research has shown that these self-soothing instincts can result in better sleep, for longer.
Unlike traditional swaddles, the design of Love to Dream's Swaddle Up™ supports the natural sleep position of babies who like to have their Arms Up™ – enabling true Self-Soothing™, while still calming the startle reflex with the garment's snug, swaddle fit.
The Swaddle Up™ requires no complicated wrapping, so everyone can swaddle right, every time. The twin zipper also makes night-time nappy changing a breeze, with easy accessibility from the bottom zip. Then for feeding time, simply unzip from just the top to allow baby to use their hands.
The IHDI has certified Love to Dream sleepwear as "hip-healthy" products.
"Absolutely love this product. We had 3 when my daughter was a newborn. We found she would get her hands out all the time when swaddled and would wake up. This product prevented that from happening and she slept so much better. It's also so much easier to swaddle that the traditional wraps. Highly recommended."