If you're a breastfeeding mother, collect every drop of your precious let-down during the day with the Haakaa Ladybug Silicone Breast Milk Collector! Simply pop inside your bra and save every drop of your liquid gold.
The discreet, one-piece design attaches securely to your breast and collects any breast milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad. It is completely portable and has small feet on the bottom that lets the Milk Collector stand upright on flat surfaces to prevent any spills after use. Once you have finished collecting your let-down, open the plug on the top and safely pour your milk into a container or bottle.
If you want to extract more milk than the natural lactation process, our Ladybug can help you to do just that! Simply press it to your breast, and you will feel light suction as the Ladybug gently maximises the amount of breast milk leakage it catches as you carry on with your day. This allows you to save every drop of precious liquid gold, helping you to build up a stash of breast milk between breastfeeding or pumping sessions without any extra effort.
Choose from: 1 x Ladybug Silicone Breast Milk Collector or a handy 2 pack which comes with a FREE Waterproof Portable Storage Bag (see last photo of storage bag.
The guidelines of health organisations should be followed at all times with regards to catching let-down/expressing and storing milk safely.
- Multifunctional design allows you to collect or express breast milk effortlessly throughout the day.
- Suctions securely to the breast.
- No cords and no batteries required.
- Portable and silent for discreet daytime wearing.
- Stands upright on flat surfaces.
- 75ml capacity each.
- Made of 100% high quality, food grade silicone.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
How to Use Your Haakaa Silicone Ladybug Milk Collector:
1. Tuck the collector inside your bra
2. Centre the hole on the back of the collector over your nipple.
3. Squeeze the collector to expel air and create light suction against your breast.
4. Once in place, you're free to start tackling other tasks while the Ladybug collects every drop of your liquid gold!
5. When the collector is full or you've collected the desired amount of milk, detach the collector from your breast.
6. Remove the plug on the top of the collector and pour your milk through the hole into a safe storage container.