*Now comes in a 50g jar.
Soothes and calms dry, itchy skin conditions while moisturising and promoting skin regeneration.
This all-natural cream acts as an emollient, locking in moisture to maintain skin hydration and providing a protective barrier against further irritants. With the combination of carefully considered ingredients means that this cream contains anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-oxidant and anti-fungal properties.
Suitable for all ages (from 3 months+) and the most sensitive of skin.
- Organic, cold-pressed virgin coconut oil: A moisturiser for all skin types, especially dry skin. Coconut oil is known to contain anti-viral, antibacterial, anti-microbial, and even anti-fungal properties.
- Locally sourced organic NZ beeswax: Beeswax has several healing qualities that can reduce the symptoms of eczema and psoriasis providing a barrier against toxins from your environment and keeps your skin healthy. Beeswax has anti-inflammatory properties and soothes skin irritation. Beeswax contains vitamin A that helps heal damaged skin. It also brings lubricating moisture to keep the skin smooth and soft.
- Oat oil: Oats have been used for skin care as far back as the ancient Roman times.
- Organic unrefined shea butter: Deeply conditioning for the skin and shea mimics the natural moisturiser produced by the body and skin. Furthermore, it’s is super rich in Vitamin A.
- Proprietary blend of essential oils (AKA the secret weapon): Each oil included in the blend is hand-selected for their unique properties and proven ability to assist with skin conditions – anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-oxidant and anti-fungal properties.
- Natural vitamin E: A natural preservative and also really good for the skin. The health benefits of vitamin E for skin come from its antioxidant properties for age defying results.
Reviews from website:
By far the BEST relief cream for my 1 year olds eczema. I have tried natural and prescription products on his skin and nothing completely cleared it up. I literally used this for 4 days solid (every 3 hours at least) and his face has cleared up! Smells great too!!!! :-)
Love this! I tried sample for my 6 month old who has very mid eczema but also has terrible dribble rash and it has worked amazing on his dribble rash, its fast acting and also smells amazing,
ABOUT The Nude Alchemist:
The Nude Alchemist began as a personal endeavour to create products to use on my children that I knew were 100% natural and safe, without all the added and unnecessary fillers, chemicals and preservatives that are typically found in similar products. I started sharing my success stories of my handcrafted remedies with other mothers in the community and before I knew it, I was receiving orders left, right and centre - and so The Nude Alchemist was born.
My expertise and passion lies within essential oils. I believe it is important to look to nature and harness the healing properties they can potentially provide. Essential oils have been around for centuries, mentioned over 100 times in the bible and once used by the ancient Egyptians as medicine.
I only use high-quality, 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils that have third-party test batch reports available, which not only means purity is guaranteed, but also the correct chemical composition to achieve the desired therapeutic results. These are some of the best essential oils available on the world-wide market today with no added fillers, pesticides, chemicals or artificial ingredients or preservatives.
Alongside essential oils, I select the best quality products I can find, not compromising on quality in favour of cost.
I am also very conscious of the planet and reduce the use of plastic where possible. Most of my product packaging is recyclable, including the aluminium silver. Even the packaging I use to post the products to you lovely people, all around New Zealand, has been recycled by me, and hopefully will be again in its life cycle.