Easyblinds - Easynight Blackout Blinds Portable Kit
Most blackout blinds and blackout curtains have gaps around the sides, top and bottom, and inevitably light pours in, no matter how good the quality of the blackout fabric.
Easyblinds blackout blinds succeed where others fail and successfully block outside light by closing those gaps, it is as simple as that!
I have personally tested these blinds prior to bringing them in from the UK. They are brilliant! We have gone on to sell thousands of these kits to happy customers all over New Zealand and Australia.
Easynight Blinds truly black out everything, and there is a generous number of velcro pads to make sure those tricky corners and sides stay shut! The best thing is, they are so easy to put up and take down. Please scroll down the page to see full description and sizing details.
This portable pack has velcro self-adhesive pads to stick to your aluminum or wooden frame around your window at home, plus the added bonus of having suction cups so you can take your blind away with you on holidays or whilst staying with Grandparents.
FEATURES AND SIZES
EasynightTM black blackout material is silvered on one side for better light and heat reflection.
Lightweight, this fabric weighs 170g per square metre
Easily cut to size with scissors, if you wish, or it can be kept large to fit different size windows.
AVAILABLE IN 2 SIZES
Each size includes self-adhesive wide loop strips (which must be applied to the silver side of fabric), strong suction cups (for use on the glass) and removable adhesive frame fastener strips (for use on the window or upvc frame).
Regular: 1.5m x 1.45m, includes 16 fabric fastener strips and 16 frame fastener strips plus 10 suction cups.
Large: 2m x 1.45m, includes 16 fabric fastener strips and 16 frame fastener strips plus 10 suction cups.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Apply your suction cups to the window glass, or removable Frame Fastener strips to the window frame, wooden or upvc.
- Apply the Fabric Fastener strips to the easynight(TM) fabric to correspond with the attachments you have placed on the window.
- Simply apply and remove your blackout as and when required!
Please read the instructions which come with the blind prior to using.
Here is some important info to read prior to putting the blinds up:
- The window frame must be completely clean and dry. Some cleaning products can leave a residue behind so we recommend rinsing the frame with water after cleaning, and allowing it to dry completely.
- It's important to place the strip correctly the first time, as removing and re-positioning weakens the adhesive. I also found placing the velcro pads higher and closer to the edge of the blind than the photograph shows on the instruction booklet made a firmer grip so the blind could not flop over and let light sneak in. For additional protection against peeping light you can use the 3M Command strips (not included) and place these strips in the corners of the windowsill as shown in the photographs.
- Please use all the self-adhesive fabric pads / frame fasteners and suction cups evenly to distribute the weight of the blind. When placing the sticky pads on the blinds, make sure this is on the silver backing, press firmly and leave 24 hours so the special fibre can adhere to the blind.
"These were the best. So dark, can get it right into the corner of the window. Instant change from waking up at 6.15 am and we now have to wake her at 7am. GAME CHANGER."