BO & KO Baby Teethers are perfect to alleviate discomfort and soothe your little ones gums while teething.
- New Zealand safety tested and approved to meet standard AS/NZS ISO 8124.1:2019
- BPA & Phthalate free
- FDA, LFGB, SGS & EU approved
- Free of latex, lead and cadmium
- 100% Non toxic food grade silicone
- Easy to hold
BO & KO Baby Teethers are suitable for babies from 3 months old. Cool in the fridge or freezer for added soothing.
- Please wash before use.
- Dishwasher and steriliser safe.
- Discard at first sign of wear and tear.
- Always supervise children during use.
BO & KO Baby have received blessing from Kaumātua to produce the Tiki Teether. Through the process of blessing, tapu has been removed and they are now noa products. Noa means they are free from the extensions of tapu, ordinary, unrestricted and void. There are many traditional meanings to Tiki, Māori believe Tiki to be the first man. Symbolism is said to represent ancestors, the goddess of childbirth, Hineteiwaiwa and more.
Designed in Aotearoa.
Artwork by Vince Hay (@kaitoaink)