Kids cannot get enough of our SplashMagic rain jackets. Be prepared for them wanting to show anyone (and we mean ANYONE) the secret magic pattern appearing when it gets wet!
Made from sustainable recycled fabric.
When the raincoat gets wet, a secret pattern is revealed!
See the SplashMagic pattern appear in the rain then disappear again when dry. Fun for toddler and big kids alike! Providing full protection in both wind and rain, and lined with soft breathable mesh for added comfort.
- Eco-Friendly: 100% Recycled rPET fabric - made from used plastic products such as water bottles.
- SplashMagic pattern appears when the fabric gets wet, then returns to the plain colour when dry.
- Machine washable and dryer safe
- Lightweight and packable.
- Extra length at the back for added rain and wind protection.
- Extended collar with soft zipper guard to protect the neck.
- Elasticated cuffs with thumbholes to cover hands in rain and wind.
- Reflective features front and back for visibility in low light.
- Chest zipper pocket for stashing stuff
- Fleece lined pockets for extra cosy hands when it's chilly outside
- Unisex style and fit
Outer: 5,000mm Waterproof & Windproof 100% Recycled rPET Bedford Shell with SplashMagic Print
Lining: 100% Recycled rPET Mesh
We make our jackets to fit comfortably over a t-shirt and a midlayer/sweatshirt based on the sizes below. If your child is measuring in between sizes, then we recommend to get the next size up
The most important measurement for the jacket is height - if your child is larger than the height measurement then the sleeves/body may be a bit short, and they will likely grow out of it very quickly.