Therm All-Weather Hoodie - Earthworks - Waterproof/Windproof/Eco
Waterproof and Windproof Raincoats in Disguise! Made from 100% Recycled fabrics with a soft Tricot Shell and Thermal Microfleece lining. As soft and comfortable as a hoodie, with the full wet weather protection of a rain jacket.
Combines the soft comfort of a hoodie with the full weather protection of a raincoat. A comfortable, casual style with a soft and stretchy feel, bonded with ultra-soft microfleece lining for warmth. Even the most stubborn child is happy to wear their ‘raincoat in disguise!’
- Eco-Friendly: 100% Recycled rPET fabric - made from used plastic products such as water bottles.
- Soft and stretchy outer fabric with microfleece lining in the body, sleeves and hood.
- Machine washable and dryer safe.
- Extra length at the back for added rain and wind protection.
- Extended collar with soft zipper guard to protect the neck..
- Stretchy inner handwarmer cuffs with thumbholes to keep hands protected. Keep them down in the cold, or fold inside in heavier rain.
- Reflective features front and back for visibility in low light.
- Fleece lined pockets with zippers for extra cosy hands when it's chilly outside.
- Tapered slightly at the waist (girls fit)
SIZING: We make our jackets to fit comfortably over a t-shirt and a mid layer/sweatshirt based on the sizes below. If your child is measuring in between sizes, then we recommend to get the next size up
The most important measurement for the jacket is height - if your child is larger than the height measurement then the sleeves/body may be a bit short, and they will likely grow out of it very quickly.
Outer: 8,600mm Waterproof & Windproof 100% Recycled rPET Tricot Shell with bonded 100% Recycled rPET Microfleece lining
Machine washable and dryer safe!