Things do not go according to plan on Perry and Frankie's camping trip.
As they learn how to face big feelings and take on new challenges, the two friends discover that the best adventures always come with a few surprises.
Backed by research and consultation, That's Not the Plan helps kids build resilience through language, ideas and strategies.
At the back of each book is a page just for the grown-ups to explain what a child’s needs and concerns may be and practical ideas for you to support them through each situation. With a little extra help during these big moments, a daunting experience can become an empowering one.
My Big Moments books...
- Makes the tricky job of parenting just a little bit easier through the power of storytelling.
- Are effective educational tools for children, parents and caregivers which are based on proven research and theory.
- Start the conversation between adult and child about how to handle their own specific challenges.
- Help to develop resilience within families.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Publication Date: 14/01/2022
- Country of Origin: New Zealand
- Pages: 32
- Dimensions (mm): 247x195x3mm
- 2-5 years