Mod & Tod award winning 5 in 1 Multi-Use Covers do almost everything, minus the breastfeeding. That’s where you come in. Its primary use is a breastfeeding cover that provides full 360° of coverage for stress-free breastfeeding. It’s also a protective cover for baby capsules, highchairs, and trolleys. Perfect for keeping baby safe from nasty germs, UV rays, wind, and from distractions in the environment. When not used it can be worn as a stylish nursing scarf. It's luxuriously soft, lightweight, and folds compact for easy storage in your nappy bag.
Breastfeed with confidence and protect your baby from distractions, germs, and elements in any season with the 5 in 1 Multi-Use Cover.
This beautiful nursing cover is both fashionable and fun. It’s gender-neutral and is a must-have in any baby bag. The soft and ultra stretchable fabric makes it one of the best multi-use covers on the market.
5 in 1 Multi-Use:
- Breastfeeding cover
- Capsule cover
- Trolley cover
- Highchair cover
- Nursing scarf
- Full 360° coverage - Provides total privacy when breastfeeding with front, back, and side coverage.
- Organic & no nasties - Made from 95% certified Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) organic cotton & 5% spandex. Certified and tested free from harmful chemicals and dyes. It's the perfect choice for your baby’s delicate skin.
- Soft & breathable - The lightweight nature of organic cotton is known for its ability to breathe. The wide opening at the top ensures your capsule is not fully covered to allow safe airflow.
- 4-way stretch - Makes it easy to fit most capsules, high chairs, shopping trolleys and breastfeeding mums. Easy access to see your baby while nursing.
- Protection - Protect your baby from all the elements in any season.
- Easy to use - Slips on and off with ease.
- Convenient - Folds compact for convenient storage.
Material: 95% Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified organic cotton and 5% spandex.
Dimensions: 675mm x 700mm x 340mm (approx).
Care instructions: Cold machine wash on gentle. Tumble dry on low. Dry flat to maintain shape.
Safety: Do not leave baby unattended with cover. Keep away from heat sources. Always remove cover from your capsule before placing it into a vehicle. Our covers are lightweight and breathable, but it's important to monitor your baby to ensure they do not overheat in warm climates or during the hot summer months. Always partially cover your capsule during hot weather to allow more airflow. Always ensure air can flow into capsule through the top opening of cover.
Designed in New Zealand.