The only baby swaddle with patented arms UP wings.
At Love to Dream the goal from day one has been to help your baby (and of course you) achieve longer, better quality sleep. Through true innovation, and a real understanding of the challenges that ALL new parents face around sleep, the Love To Dream Sleep System was born.
The only swaddle with patented wings, that allows your baby to sleep in a more natural position with their arms UP and legs splayed. Arms UP gives your baby access to their hands for self-soothing. Just being able to gently touch and rub their own face, or suck on their hands without restriction, is key to your baby self-soothing. And your baby self-soothing means more sleep for everyone!
Why ARMS UP™?
It is your baby’s natural sleep position that allows your baby to access their hands for true SELF-SOOTHING™. Babies often use their hands to settle themselves to sleep, by sucking on their fingers or gently rubbing their cheeks. Medical research suggests that babies sleep better if they are able to self-soothe.
- 3.5 TOG viscose from bamboo built-in blanket for extra warmth & comfort is ideal for extra cool climates
- Naturally temperature regulating
- Unique patented wings allow natural ARMS UP™ position
- ARMS UP™ allows true SELF-SOOTHING™ = more sleep
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- Swaddle in seconds with no breakouts
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- Fabric Content: Outer & Lining: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane, Fill: 100% Viscose (From Bamboo)
Love To Swaddle UP baby wraps are specifically designed to help your baby to quickly settle and establish an easy and peaceful sleep routine. Medical research suggests that babies will sleep better if they are swaddled and if they can self-soothe. The ergonomic shape and specifically engineered 3600 stretch fabric of our baby swaddle wraps helps to reduce the risk of swaddling too tightly - as long as you have the right fit for your baby. But most importantly, unlike some traditional swaddle wraps, they apply gentle and even pressure around the body, which may help to settle your baby. Your baby will stay comfortably, snugly wrapped & settled all night long. We call this ‘everyday genius.’
The IHDI has certified Love to Dream sleepwear as "hip-healthy" products.
"Absolutely love this product. We had 3 when my daughter was a newborn. We found she would get her hands out all the time when swaddled and would wake up. This product prevented that from happening and she slept so much better. It's also so much easier to swaddle that the traditional wraps. Highly recommended."