Love to Dream Swaddle Up Lite 50:50 - Viscose (Bamboo) Mint (0.2 tog)
The sheer & cool way to transition your baby from swaddling from the swaddling gurus at Love to Dream.
Now in a beautiful viscose (bamboo) fabric, which is extra light, soft and breathable.
Making the move from the secure feeling of being swaddled to sleeping with arms free can be upsetting for some babies… not to mention their parents!
The Swaddle Up 50/50 helps your baby to gradually adjust to the sleeping unswaddled. Simply unzip one ‘wing’, wait a few nights for your baby to adjust to the sensation of sleeping with one arm released, & then remove the second wing. Your baby is now transitioned!
- Made from 0.2 TOG fabric - 30% lighter than the ‘50/50’ Original
- Converts to a snug sleep bag for longer-term use
- Genius twin-zipper for easy nappy changes
- Hip-healthy design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
The Love To Swaddle Up ’50/50’ is the no cry solution, which helps your baby, adjust to full blown freedom slowly. No matter how you have been swaddling your baby either with arms up, down or across their chest the 50/50 can help your baby transition out of swaddling and into a sleeping bag.
The time transition takes will differ for babies. Some will adjust to night sleep unswaddled quicker, and others will find the days easier. The beauty of the 50:50 is you can easily add the wings back on if needed.
The LITE 50:50 is approx. 30% lighter weight fabric than the original 50:50.
Medium: Designed for babies 6-8kg. Wrap measures approx 70cm.
Large: Designed for babies 8-11kg. Measures 78cm.
The length is measured from the shoulder where the arm zips on, down to the bottom hem.
Viscose from bamboo 95%, elastane 5%
WHY THE LOVE TO SWADDLE UP 50/50 IS SAFER*?
Usually parents transition their babies out of swaddling by using a conventional wrap, they leave one arm out and then later leave the second arm out. There are potential dangers with using conventional wraps for transitioning as the blankets/bedding can unravel. Unraveling or loosening can pose a tangling, suffocation and choking hazard to the baby.
Providing the parent has used the right size the Swaddle UP 50/50 has a snug fit and is ergonomically designed to fit thebaby, and therefore reduces the risk of tangling, choking or suffocation.
HOW DO I USE THE SWADDLE UP 50/50?
Transition your baby in three easy steps
1. Use your 50/50 just like the Swaddle UP ORIGINAL (2 wings attached)
2. When your baby is ready to transition remove one wing. One arm is free and one arm is still swaddled.
3. After about three weeks its time to let the other arms loose! Simply remove the wing and now your baby has graduated to a soft summer weight sleeping bag!