Our Bento Two is the perfect size for either your child’s first lunch box or for children who don’t have big appetites. It's compact size makes it easy to pack when you are on the move.
The removable divider allows you to add extra variety separating dry foods within the leakproof compartments.
If you have children with bigger appetites then you can also team the Bento Two up with either our Bento Five or Three for a full day’s meals.
WHY CHOOSE THE BENTO TWO?
- This easy clean lunch box has a child friendly latch with no removable parts to get lost and is made from durable BPA free products.
- The removable and adjustable divider can be used in either of the two compartments allowing the flexibility to separate dry foods of difference shapes and sizes. Please note the divider does not create a leakproof barrier.
- Store wet foods* next to dry foods without the risk of spoiling.
- The Bento Two is dishwasher safe (top rack).
- It is great for the environment and will save you money by allowing you to buy in bulk, which is cheaper and creates much less waste compared to individually packaged food.
- The fun designs on the outside will make your children eager for meal time to arrive.
- Because the Bento Two is compact and lightweight, it’s perfect for little hands and a great introduction to Bento lunch boxes.
Capacity – 500ml
Dimensions – 12.3cm x 12.9cm x 5.6cm
FOLLOW THESE FOUR EASY STEPS TO AVOID TRANSFER OF FOODS…
When packing foods such as tinned or cut fruit, particularly fruits such as watermelon and citrus, ensure you drain all excess liquid before placing into the lunch box.
When placing food or wet foods into each compartment leave a 5mm gap between the food and the top of the compartment to ensure the lid is able to close properly allowing the seal to engage.
Once you have finished packing your Little Lunch Box close the lid and latch, place your palm on the top of the lid and give it a firm push to ensure the seal has engaged.
** We recommend you pack your Little Lunch Box into a cooler bag with a cold pack to keep the contents cool and avoid spoiling