Little Luca Can Do Cup - Choose your colour
The Little Luca Unique training cup teaches a child to drink from an open cup after breast or bottle feeding which is better for teeth, speech and facial development.
The CanDoCup helps with learning this ability and has the following unique features:
– The ergonomic patented shape helps the child to hold the cup easily
– The 3 legs assures an easy grip and stability and let adult help if needed
– It has a inward curving lip which prevents spilling and assures that not too much liquid is let flow at once
– The transparant CanDoCup makes it easier to see the amount of liquid consumed
Recommended by experts
Safe materials – BPA and phthalate free
- After breastfeeding your child (if possible) bypass the sippy cup.
- An open cup should fully replace a bottle at around one year of age to help establish a good eating pattern and limit excess milk.
- More handles are better than one. The goal of the transition is to make the child feel comfortable enough to grasp an adult-sized cup. Since larger cups require the use of two hands, it is better for the child to get into this habit early.