This handy little essential features a simple one-button operation that can cycle through three different suction strengths to clear even the most stubborn blocked nasal passages. It has soft, safe and gentle silicone tips that are perfect for sensitive little noses and can be easily sterilised for reuse.
- Helps to safely clear your little one’s blocked nose.
- Gentle, effective and non-invasive.
- Three different suction strengths.
- Simple one-button operation.
- Two different-sized reusable silicone tips that can be sterilised.
- Ergonomic easy-grip design.
- USB-rechargeable motor.
- Simple to assemble.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
How to Use Your Haakaa Baby Nasal Aspirator:
1. Insert a collection sponge into the collection container of the aspirator.
2. Fit the silicone filter cover over the sponge in the collection container.
3. Fit the nozzle of the aspirator over the filter cover.
4. Fit the silicone tip over the nozzle.
1. For dry or sticky mucus, spray saline solution or apply a warm towel to the nose to soften the mucus first.
2. Hold the power button to activate suction, then press the power button to cycle through the three different suction strengths.
3. After selecting the appropriate suction strength, insert the silicone tip into your child's nostril, ensuring there are no gaps between the tip and the nostril that air can pass through.
4. Pay close attention to the collection container during use. If it starts to overflow, turn off the aspirator and empty the container before continuing use.
5. Hold the power button to turn off the aspirator after use and disassemble to empty the collection container.
How to clean: Dispose of collection sponge, disassemble parts and clean with water after each use. The silicone tips can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use bleach-based agents to clean this product. Do not use water to clean the aspirator body as this contains the battery.