FRIGG Moon Phase is a pacifier inspired by the moon in motion. The shifting Moon Phases are reflected on the pacifier shield, and they function as air holes to ventilate baby’s sensitive skin.
FRIGG Moon Phase also represents strong and everlasting love. We all know the popular saying “I love you to the moon and back”, which refers to the powerful love for someone – in this case parents’ love for their child.
FRIGG silicone pacifier details
- 100% designed in Denmark
- 100% manufactured in Denmark
- For safety reasons each FRIGG pacifier undergoes a diverse range of tests that simulate the stress a pacifier gets exposed to
- With a new click-lock™ system (patent pending)
- With a new SilkySoft™ nipple
- Shield material: Polypropylene (PP)
- Safety standard: EN1400 + A2 test
- Nipple material: Medical grade silicone
- Size 1 nipple measure: 27 mm. Recommended age: 0-6 months
- Size 2 nipple measure: 30 mm. Recommended age: 6-18 months
- Sold in packs of 2
The FRIGG pacifier is developed to imitate a mother’s breast to make it as natural and comforting for the child to use as possible. The round shape is recommended by pediatric chiropractors and maternity hotels in Denmark.
The shield is curved slightly outwards to ensure maximum air supply to baby’s sensitive skin around the mouth.
Care: Always sterilize each pacifier before use by washing with hot water and leaving to air dry. For hygienic reasons, we recommend discarding pacifier after 4-8 weeks.
Two sizes to choose from - Size 1 (0-6 months) and Size 2 (6-18 months).
Sold in packs of 2