Chew Chew Train Dummy or Teether Chain - Marble
Handmade in New Zealand.
Chew Chew Train Dummy or Pacifier chain silicone and beech wood.
Never lose a Dummy again!
Each Chain comes in an Eco friendly canvas pouch so they also make a lovely baby gift.
- Check the products carefully before giving it to your baby.
- DO NOT alter the product such as adding more beads or changing the length.
- DO NOT leave your child unattended when using our products.
- Dummy Clips - they are NOT to be used as a teething aid. Although the clips are strong, it will wear out over time. To increase the usage of the clips, only clip in thin clothing. The use of thick materials will contribute to the clip wearing out quickly.
To wash, wipe with a damp cloth. Do not submerge in water. If beech wood needs treating, this is easily done by using any food grade oil (preferably organic coconut oil).
As per our care instructions, our products MUST only be used under adult supervision. If your baby is harmed due to product misuse or without supervision, we cannot take responsibility.
- Our silicone teethers and beads are non-toxic and are made from 100% food grade that is BPA, Cadmium, Lead, Phthalates, latex, and PVC free. The pattern of the marble beads might be different to the pictures as each of them is unique.
- All of Chew Chew Train's wooden teethers including the beads, rings, and clips are made of either beech or maple wood, which are naturally anti-microbial and self-healing so they resist bacteria and splintering. The grain of the wood might be different to the pictures as each of them is unique.
- All of our products comply with Mandatory Safety Standards.