BeYou Monthly Period Patches - 5 pack
A pain-relieving, cooling body patch.
BeYou Monthly Period Patches are long-lasting, slow releasing and deliver cramp-numbing sensation to the skin over 12 hours. These 100% natural patches are made from steam-distilled eucalyptus and peppermint-derived menthol oils which create a unique cooling tingle. What's more, they're incredibly thin and discreet. Simply apply the patch to the area of concern, during the day or night, then get dressed and carry on as normal!
Feel the cooling power of nature. 100% natural and made without any nasties, the patches work wonders for period pain (and any other pains!) and are a great alternative to hot water bottles and heat pads, especially on the go. Working for up to 12 hours, the discreet, self-adhesive patches are scientifically proven to relax the muscles and provide continuous relief.
- Cruelty free
- One of our favourite products to help embrace self-care when our monthly cycle tries to stop us
Innovation: We've packed all of this natural comfort into biodegradable patches which are less than 0.3mm thick! Hot water bottles aren't always practical, especially when out and about, and unlike heat patches, you won't be left with a bulge under your clothes either.
Experiment to find what works for you:
Tip 1: Apply it lower than you would first think to!
Tip 2: Apply a patch the day / night before Day 1.
Backed by over 1,200 studies (and 300,000 women - and counting) they are a better alternative to heat. Give them a try!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Dry skin before use. Cut open the foil sachet, remove one of the patches and peel off the protective film from the central cut first! This will let you place it easily before sticking the sides down.
TIP: Be careful when peeling the protective film as the patch can stick to itself.
- Apply the adhesive side of the patch wherever you want! Front, back, side, they're as flexible as you are unique!
TIP: When applied on the front, most people find they need to place it lower for them to really make a difference!
- Remove gently using warm water - we always advise taking it off in the shower once the patch has become totally wet and the adhesive has loosened so is easier to remove.
- Discard and replace with a new patch as required!
Our proprietary matrix arrangement of Menthol and Eucalyptus Oil contains:
Adhesive (Guar Gum & Tracaganth Gum Rosin Esters - from tree sap)
The patch is a naturally derived medical-grade polymer blend.
Do not use a hot water bottle on top of our patches.